Friday, October 26, 2012

BzzAgent!! Wait.. What?

I am now a BzzAgent!  Well, what it that?  It has nothing to do with MLB or sportscards BUT it is a free program to join and you basically join these 'campaigns' to try products out.  When you get an invite you fill out a brief survey and bam... they send you some product for you to test and then review.  I've done a lot of these types of programs in the past but they never developed into anything.  I literally have been a member for 2 days and I got my first invite!  For Gold Toe products!  So in a couple weeks I'll get a box with 6 pairs of socks and and pack of shirts or boxers!  Not too bad at all and I'm actually looking forward to it. 

I will post a review on here so just ignore it if you aren't interested. :D  If you want to join the program go right ahead at http://www.bzzagent.com  It's free, fun, and exciting!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment