Thursday, November 15, 2012

Five Star Baseball Is Out

Talk about expensive!!! Wow... $500 a box/pack!  The cards look beautiful BUT due to the thick card stock I have seen a lot of the cards dinged up pretty bad.  http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-box-breaks/398621-guru-live-break-2012-topps-five-star-case.html

These are just some from a break on Blowout cards forums.  Out of the 5 that I have seen up on Ebay the R.A. Dickey cards have not fared out well...  Every single one of them have the sides of the cards damaged..  It is really disappointing to see this come out of such an expensive product.  I really feel for those who bought the cases before knowing this issue.  They dumped a lot of money on these cards and when they go to resell them people will not pay that kind of money on damaged cards... I will not shell out $50+ on a damaged RA card.  Auto or not, I don't care..

No comments:

Post a Comment