Monday, November 26, 2012

RA Dickey Five Star---Trade Talks

I finally caved in and got one!  A Silver Auto, nothing fancy like the red parallel or anything hahaha.  Only cost me $36 but its coming from China so I am hoping it gets here in one piece.  The card looked like it was in good shape so if I get it in that state, I will be very pleased :)..

I'm not gonna lie... All this talk here lately has made me a little nervous.  I really do not like the idea of Dickey going to the Royals or any other team for that matter.  If the Mets trade him it will be very disappointing however I will understand why if they get a huge amount in return for him which is what it sounds like the Mets are asking for in return.  I suppose we will see.  The season can't come soon enough!!  Looking forward to another fantastic year of RA doing well and his card sky-rocketing--- oh wait I don't like that part hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment