Thursday, November 15, 2012

R.A. Dickey--2012 NL Cy Young Awatd Winner!

He did it!  A fantastic year has come to a close for R.A. Dickey with a Cy Young award in hand!  Not only did he win the Cy young Award... he practically walked away with it nabbing up 27 of the 2st place votes.  Domination by far!  Congrats to RA on a job well done and an award well deserved!

Now the question that keeps haunting me is what are the Mets going to do with him now?  We, of course, want to see him stay with the Mets for the rest of his career.  RA said that himself last night.  We can just hope that that is what happens.

Another thing that I have been thinking about is what is this going to do for my collection?  Well the good news is that the value of my collection has just sky-rocketed.   No, I do not plan on letting go of any of it... The bad news is that, well... the prices are going to sky-rocket.  Hahaha!  The wonderful world of card collecting.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment