Friday, November 30, 2012

Super-WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Just got an interesting email...

So as I was on the train going to what I get a message on Blowoutcards Forums.  It was from a guy in Toronto that introduced himself and then continued on to say that he has just pulled the 2012 Topps Chrome R.A. Dickey Superfractor 1/1.  "HOLY COW!!!!"-- Harry Caray

He then continued in his message to say that he has no interest in putting it up on eBay because he believes that it belongs in my collection.  How awesome is that?  It's nice to know that people appreciate the hard work I've put into my collection and think of me when they come across something like this.

So I will see what it's going to take to get this card from him and I hope I get it without breaking the bank haha.  Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment